Gunung Liang,Behrang, Perak | FIRST MOUNTAIN πŸ”Ί 2 Days 1 Night

I write this lying on my bed πŸ›

"Miza, jom hiking, Gunung Liang."


Unexpected question from one of my friend. 


A mountain? Like double serious? Are you kidding me?

Since boredom hits me hard during internship like : read (supervisor not supporting at all, boring place & all) I accepted their offer & maybe no next time 😢


3 a.m (still waiting for all of crews to arrive) till 6 a.m.


Right after dawn, we started to hike up. I am still not believing that I am on track to hike for 
6343 ft height of mountain. Along the journey went up, we sang, tell jokes & eat chocolate to feel distracted from pain legs and tiredness, so that we can reach up in given time. 

2 p.m. (Finally we reached the first check point before peak)

We unpacked stuffs, cook & ready for dinner. We rested & get ready to reach peak on 2 a.m the next morning. One of unforgettable moment is when someone wakes me up because of leech. She whispered to me that the leech crawled on her feet & I helped her to lift it up.

2 a.m.


We started our journey. Approximately on 6.30 a.m, finally we reached the peak of Gunung Liang (yayyy!)

I told one of my colleague that I still can't believe that I reached here.She felt the same. Confidence with your own ability guys πŸ˜…  

I feel satisfied.


We go back to the first check point & packed up our stuffs.


We arrived downhill about 4.30 p.m. Alhamdulillah, no injury happens. We wrapped up our trip & go to the nearest restaurant to hang out with my new colleagues πŸ˜‡ 


Here some proves. Have a look :-









Much love,
mkmrlzmn πŸ‘§

Comments