First : Tabur hill read:(extremely challenging)

Let me starts my story today with Bismillah.

You have to bear with me since I'm such a girl who likes outdoor activities & (feminist things too, because I'm still a girl πŸ‘§ )

Even my brother plays computer games πŸ™„(say no more)

Okay. I will start with Tabur hill which is for me, its extremely challenging (because its my first time went there) I went Tabur hill with my collegues (of course majority are boys)
We started our journey on 9a.m which was tooooo late to hike up. I repeat, TOO LATE.
I advise to you to hike right after sunrise which is on 7a.m. 

And suddenly anxious moment happened.

One of my friend get off from the track and falls down because he tried to use other than existing track to go up : lesson learnt : (please don't you ever to do that because its very dangerous you know)
God saved him. Alhamdulillah. But we have about 2 hours more to go up. We have to bear with quiver moment since we afraid that incident occurred to one of us again (traumatized) 

We reached peak of the hill on 12 in the afternoon ( Can you imagine how hot it is?)

After we take some shots up there, we went down the hill about 12.30 p.m to 1 p.m.
We were all felt exhausted at that time because there was no left water. But we tried our hard to go downhill with pain legs & body ache. Each of us support each other with jokes & stories along our journey to go down, & I missed that πŸ˜„

After reached end point, we directly went to kedai Nasi Ayam area Gombak & ate before everyone go back to their territories.

Till the next mountain : Gunung Liang, Behrang, Perak 😸







Till next time readers,
much love,
Miza πŸ’š