Sweaty Sweaty on RunWild 2017 event πŸƒ


Let me tell you a story of  last Saturday.

Yeah this is my first trail of running (which is not bad at all). At first, I just want to do something that can commit with my work since I'm working starts on last August. I somewhat dislike indoor activities, sit in front of computer & typing despite of doing some outdoor activities.

Then, I started to search for webpage that offered any kind of activity & not boring 🀣 (flexible on price & time)

I found this RunWild running event (on 3 Sept)! Since last mins register, I had to pay with high demand price & I paid for it! (because I really want to do it in the meantime) I went there with one of my ex-housemate, Syakirin. Seeing that she interested, she tagged along with me throughout this event πŸ˜™ Thanks sister xoxo.





My expectation towards this runs event was totally wronged! We were not just running, we were hiking! 10 km was not so bad even I was complaining to everyone at  every pit stop that we are actually hiking. I had so much fun of discovering Taman Rimba Alam for the first time (even I stay at Putrajaya since 2001😏)





Fyi, I will join another running event held on October. Who with me? πŸ˜†

Much love,
mkmrlzmn πŸ’˜